uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving UIMA DUCC out of the sandbox?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:26:04 GMT
Richard, from what I read to graduate DUCC to UIMA subproject we need a
formal vote:

Graduation Approval Vote

To graduate as a subproject, the Mentors
<http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor>
should
start a VOTE <http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html> thread on
the general
list
<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/lists.html#general+at+incubator.apache.org>
proposing
that the IPMC
<http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Incubator+Project+Management+Committee+%28PMC%29>
signs
off the graduation of the podling as a subproject. This VOTEs should only
be started once the project has VOTEd to accept the subproject.

Perhaps we should wait until DUCC 2.1.0 is released. Looks like we are a
few weeks away from the release candidate. After the release I can formally
put DUCC graduation to a vote.

Jerry