uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.4.1 RC1
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:17:40 GMT
I am actually thinking about CANCELLING the vote in order to include two
additional things.

The bugfix release breaks semantic versioning (missing destroy method
delegate) and there are at least two new and noteworthy functionalities:
better support of the datapath and the maven-archetype. Together with
additional stuff, I'd rather do a 2.5.0 release.

I'll investigate how fast I can implement the additional stuff. If it is
reasonable, I will do a new, extended RC.

Long story short: Wait until tomorrow with the reviewing ;-)

Best,

Peter