uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject [VOTE][CANCELLED] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.5.0 RC1
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 07:15:03 GMT
The explanation of the new block is actually correct (!!), but there are
several small issues with the explanation in general. None of them would
be a reason for me to cancel the rc. However, since this is not a bugfix
release, and who known when the next release will be, I will do more
extensive testing and will fix the small issues. Either a new rc will be
created today or tomorrow or in one month (I assume that I can hardly
work on ruta for one month).

I am cancelling this vote, but I will not remove the rc until a new is
created, in case someone want to test it or try it out.

Best,

Peter