uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.5.0 RC1
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:14:00 GMT
compared svn-tag with source-release - OK (only the usual diff)
mvn clean install svn-tag - OK
mvn clean install source-release - OK

installed workbench in mars with uima 2.8.1 features present - OK
created project and tested a simple script - OK

created and built new project based on archetype - OK
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.uima
-DarchetypeArtifactId=ruta-maven-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.5.0
-DgroupId=my.domain -DartifactId=my-ruta-project
cd my-ruta-project
mvn clean install

spot checked LICENSE/NOTICE - OK
spot checked md5/sha1 - OK