uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: CasIOUtils class - some meta-questions
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 07:18:54 GMT
Yes we can do that. Should we add it for the next release or should we
put it in a todo list?

For saving, the user can always choose the file extension
himself/herself. The default file extesions are only required for the
CAS Editor and the Ruta Workbench, e.g., if you process a txt file,
which file extension should the resulting cas file get dependent on the
configured default serial format? I added the file extension to the
serial format since I thought it is the best place for it.