uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CasIOUtils class - some meta-questions
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 05:59:57 GMT
I don't think the code should enforce the use of the "default" file extensions.

It looks like the load methods can more-or-less auto-detect any format except
xcas.

Maybe we should consider adding a load method where the user explicitly requests
a SerialFormat for cases were one wants to avoid auto-detection?

-- Richard