uima-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA C++ / Pythonnator / UIMA-AS
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:12:49 GMT
The trunk of uimacpp is compatible, but the current uimacpp SDK (binary)
release is not because the version of AMQCPP in the SDK is incompatible
with the recent ActiveMQ used in uima-as 2.8.1.

The Pythonnator uses SWIG to provide an interface between Python and the
uimacpp CAS. It also facilitates configuring the Python code into
initialization and process methods. Unless there have been changes in
Swig's control language then newer versions of Python+Swig should work with
existing trunk code as well.

Eddie