uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject moderating emails - maybe lost two
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 15:43:19 GMT
Hi,

While going thru my apache in-box (which, I admit, I have neglected for a bit),
I saw two emails from july 27, which I attempted to moderate through, but the
moderation system says they were no longer there.

That can happen if they're already thru (but I didn't see them) or if someone
"rejected" them, or if nothing is done for 5 days (according to
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate.

So I've contacted the authors and asked them to resend.

Let's try to moderate things without hitting the 5 day time out :-).

-Marshall