uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.5.0 RC3
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 07:16:43 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I was too busy and forgot to report the findings.

I removed it. There were no problems reported by rat for the
source-release. In my eclipse workspace, there are three unapproved
licenses of files that are not packaged:
ruta-eclipse-update-site/.project
ruta-eclipse-update-site/.settings/org.eclipse.core.resources.prefs
ruta-eclipse-update-site/.settings/org.eclipse.m2e.core.prefs

Should be OK for the release I suppose. I will fix the exclude in the
current trunk.

Best,

Peter

Am 27.09.2016 um 08:15 schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> On 21.09.2016, at 22:53, Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>>> - why is the purpose of this apparently very broad exclude in the rat plugin
section of the pom in the project root?

>>>                     <exclude>**</exclude>
>> I do not remember why I added it, most likely because I had to list really a lot
of single entries, and there is not really anything that should be checked. I will remove
it, and see if there was a reason.