uima-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Standard" UIMA typesystem
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 14:09:55 GMT
Well you are forced to use it when you have to use an AE using it.
I think the problem with the JCas is that people think, because we are
offering it as part of UIMA, that is is acceptable to use it, but the truth
is it really isn't. If it would be me deciding, the JCas would be the first
thing
I would throw away for UIMA 3 (and also many other things).

Jörn