uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: "Standard" UIMA typesystem
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 13:49:26 GMT
I still don't get it.

You can reuse all components if you include some type system mapping
that knows the transformation. I combined some of our components with
DKPro Core, ClearTK, cTAKES and JCore components.

Our components won't work with the DKPro Core typesystem even if the
UIMA Framework would support more "laziness" or dynamic typing (for
different reasons, e.g., missing information).

I get the point with code generation though.

Best,

Peter