uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java checker frameworks and Java 8
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 15:49:23 GMT
I haven't used the checker framework yet, but findbugs also supports null-checking annotations.

If you are looking for some that can be used without incurring license problems, this might
be useful (although the latest versions are not on Maven Central, but that might not be a
problem).

  https://github.com/stephenc/findbugs-annotations

I have occasionally used these annotations back when I was using IntelliJ - it had support
for this before Eclipse had. However, I didn't feel it contributed much to my work other than
giving a bit of a fuzzy warm feeling that it might be somehow right and cleaner to use them...

Cheers,

-- Richard