uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: messed up the impl of UIMA-2977 - calling destroy() method on External Resources
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 19:01:34 GMT
Well, now further up the learning curve.

I was mislead by finding some examples of External Resource impl which
implemented SharedResourceObject, but did not implement Resource.

More careful reading of the code shows it assumes that resource impls *are*
instances of Resource.

So- back to work...

-Marshall