uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Problem with UIMA Ruta Workbench
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:07:07 GMT
Hi,

there is a problem with a preference ("noVM") which is falsely activated
in the 2.5.0 release. As a result, the Workbench seems not compatible
with the launcher. There is a issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5140

Deactivating the preference should fix your problem. In the menu go to
"Window" -> "Preferences". Then, select "UIMA Ruta" -> "Project
Management", and uncheck the preference "Do not start a VM in
development mode."

See also: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39887957/ruta-versions-2-5-0

Best,

Peter