uima-dev mailing list archives

From Nikos Bampounis <nikos1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with UIMA Ruta Workbench
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 23:01:20 GMT
Hello,

I tried to fix it myself but at some point I didn't know what to do anymore, so I thought
I could try contacting you.

I'm running UIMA Ruta Workbench 2.5.0 on Eclipse neon, and when I'm trying to run the example
script "Main.ruta" the execution gets terminated with the following message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Passed arguments are invalid!
    at org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.launching.RutaLauncher.main(RutaLauncher.java:144)

Is there something I'm doing wrong here that you are aware of?

I would highly appreciate your answer as I need to run it as soon as possible.

Attached: a screenshot of the problem

Thank you very much,

Nikos