uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: first cut of "select" documentation for UIMA v3
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:08:09 GMT
it didn't get to the mailing list, but I found it useful :-) But I agree it
would be best to have these in the official mailing lists.  I think I
subsequently responded to most of these in the mailing list (or via Jira comments).

The pdf comments did get to my apache email account, because I had registered
with the Confluence Wiki to notify me on all changes - it actually sent the
comments as individual emails, which was nice.

-Marshall