uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT_java8 » Apache UIMA uimaFIT - Core #80
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:19:54 GMT
Looking at run 80 workspace, I see Java version 1.8.0  build 102 (I think - this
is from memory, and I can't seem to get to the workspace at the moment).  I
think this might be an Oracle Java.

I ran the test with Oracle Java 8 build 112, on Windows, and got a different
slight miscompare - the end of the file had a \r\n in one, not the other.

I've (so far) been unable to reproduce having the xml serialization produce the
<xyz></xyz> style of empty tags, in my local setup.

So, I'm in favor of changing the compare to use xmlunit. The core is using this
already (in the project uimaj-json).

-Marshall