uima-dev mailing list archives

From shahid ashraf <sha...@trialx.com>
Subject CAS Pool
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:42:52 GMT
Hi Folks

This is my first mail to the mailing list. I have just started looking into
the uima architecture. Currently i am trying few things in ctakes. I need
to use the JCAS pool for multithreading.
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.applications.multi_threaded
I need to know the equivalent of the following while using programmable
bluider AE(org.apache.uima.fit.factory.AggregateBuilder;)

mAnalysisEngine = UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(specifier,3,0);

Currently i am building aggregate AE like this ... in which i need to set
the property/field to 3 like in above.

*In other words the questions is how to use the cas object pool for
multiprocessing iusing programmable interface(AggregrateBuilder) instead of
descriptor file approach.*

--
with Regards
Shahid Ashraf