uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implications of the UimaContextHolder
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:13:21 GMT
On 10.02.2017, at 13:49, Burn Lewis <burnlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good news - (and I'm glad I don't have to revisit the typesystem caching!)

I can imagine that still people that use multiple non-equal type systems generated on-the-fly
without a proper URL can run into problems with a URL-based TS caching scheme. It's just that
the (automatic) cases I currently have don't cover that scenario.

As the caching is, what happens if CASes are created from two non-equal type systems that
have the same source URL embedded in them (e.g. "unknown")?

Cheers,

-- Richard