uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.6.1 RC1
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:19:29 GMT
just to be a bit clearer: the diff is totally fine in my opinion and I
assume that Marshall votes +1.

One vote is missing... if someone has some spare time :-)

Best,

Peter

Am 20.04.2017 um 22:09 schrieb peter.kluegl:
> Yes. It's something like a .classpath file created by the ruta-maven-plugin. Maybe it
shouldn't be there like the other diff files, e.g. feature.xml, but it does not matter.

> Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.
> -------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> Datum:
20.04.17  21:24  (GMT+01:00) An: dev@uima.apache.org Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA
Ruta 2.6.1 RC1