uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.2.1 RC2
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:04:57 GMT
Looks like I did not include mvn profile -Pbuild-duccdocs when I built the
RC. Unfortunate side effect of not building docs by default.

The UIMA downloads page has only one link to ducc_update script on an old
version of ducc (2.0.1). I've checked binary release and it is in the admin
folder. It looks to me that the RELEASE_NOTES should be changed. We
probably no longer need the link to uima download page.

Jerry