uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaj sdk 3.0.0 beta rc2
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:19:09 GMT
Ok, this is really strange.

There are two annotations of type "Struct" in the CAS (variables view
say so). The first time I call cas.getAnnotationIndex(type) only one is
returned (I am using the iterable). If I "drop to frame" and call the
method again, two are returned. This behavior seems to be repeated for
every other rule in this test.

Could it be that I corrupted the index somehow and it recovers by itself
for a second call?

Some help would be really appreciated. I can provide specific steps how
to reproduce it.

Best,

Peter