uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaj sdk 3.0.0 beta rc2
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 07:02:34 GMT
I think the problem was caused by a bug in the old beta rc and the jar
was not replaced by the staged artifact.

Now, I face compile errors because I have two classes that extend the
old FSIteratorImplBase but do not implement the getter on the comparator
yet. Should we take care of some sort of backward-compatability on
compile level here? (I don't know)

I must admit that I lost the overview of all the changes in v3. A lot to
catch up on...

Best,

Peter

Am 07.09.2017 um 21:06 schrieb Marshall Schor:
> ok, let me know if I can help... -Marshall
>

> On 9/7/2017 11:29 AM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>> Ah wait, I still have some version problems. The staged-release build
>> did not work as expected.
>>

>> Am 07.09.2017 um 17:19 schrieb Peter Klügl:
>>> Ok, this is really strange.
>>>
>>> There are two annotations of type "Struct" in the CAS (variables view
>>> say so). The first time I call cas.getAnnotationIndex(type) only one is
>>> returned (I am using the iterable). If I "drop to frame" and call the
>>> method again, two are returned. This behavior seems to be repeated for
>>> every other rule in this test.
>>>

>>> Could it be that I corrupted the index somehow and it recovers by itself
>>> for a second call?
>>>

>>> Some help would be really appreciated. I can provide specific steps how
>>> to reproduce it.
>>>

>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Peter

UIMA-5407