uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: testing uv3 with ...?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 09:03:15 GMT
Just reporting... all problems can be fixed on our side, I think.

There are some problems deserializing a legacy XMI:

org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: Can''t use standard set methods
with SofaFS features.
    at org.apache.uima.jcas.cas.Sofa.setFeatureValue(Sofa.java:272)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer$XmiCasDeserializerHandler.finalizeRefValue(XmiCasDeserializer.java:1835)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer$XmiCasDeserializerHandler.lambda$deserializeFsRef$182(XmiCasDeserializer.java:1120)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer$XmiCasDeserializerHandler$$Lambda$166/1594873248.run(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer$XmiCasDeserializerHandler.endDocument(XmiCasDeserializer.java:1779)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(AbstractSAXParser.java:745)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:515)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:848)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:777)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer.deserialize(XmiCasDeserializer.java:2299)
    at
org.apache.uima.cas.impl.XmiCasDeserializer.deserialize(XmiCasDeserializer.java:2216)