uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing uv3 with ...?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 22:14:59 GMT
On 02.10.2017, at 19:33, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:

> this should now be fixed.  Can you update to head and retest?  Thanks! -Marshall

From DKPro Core: a considerable number of tests have been fixed. Several ones need to be updated
again due to changes in FS.toString(). However, it seems there are still some issues. Before
looking into these, I want to fix the more trivial things first though.

That said, here is an example of one of the potentially remaining issues: a stacktrace (completely
undiagnosed) that I still get when deserializing a form 6 binary CAS in lenient mode:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.BinaryCasSerDes6.deserializeAfterVersion(BinaryCasSerDes6.java:1839)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.BinaryCasSerDes.reinit(BinaryCasSerDes.java:594)
	at org.apache.uima.util.CasIOUtils.load(CasIOUtils.java:382)
	at org.apache.uima.util.CasIOUtils.load(CasIOUtils.java:344)
	at de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.io.bincas.BinaryCasReader.getNext(BinaryCasReader.java:194)
	at de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.io.bincas.BinaryCasWriterReaderTest.read(BinaryCasWriterReaderTest.java:521)
	at de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.io.bincas.BinaryCasWriterReaderTest.test6Lenient(BinaryCasWriterReaderTest.java:160)

Cheers,

-- Richard