uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: How about moving to GitHub?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:16:59 GMT
I'm wondering, since we have a git mirror already for uima projects, if that
could allow those who want the advantages described to work with git? e.g.

git://git.apache.org/uima-uimafit.git <git://git.apache.org/uima-uimafit.git>

and https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit

from https://git.apache.org/

That page also mentions a link to how to set up git svn dcommit support, which
allows pushing changes from git back into svn.

I haven't used this myself... But it kind of looks like we might already be able
to use git environment if we want?

-Marshall