uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] uimaj-2.10.2 rc2
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 14:26:35 GMT
The vote passes, with 3 +1 and no other votes received.

+1 from Burn Lewis, Joern Kottmann, and Marshall Schor

Thanks to everyone for testing and voting!

I'll attempt to production-sign the eclipse jars, for the first time, following
the process on our website. (I've tested using the test-signing...)

-Marshall

On 10/30/2017 5:09 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> uimaj-2.10.2 rc2 is posted and ready for voting.
>
> There were four minor changes:
> 1) A json support jar from the uima binary distribution was added to the example eclipse
project "classpath"
> 2) The example eclipse project's classpath definition of where the Javadocs was corrected
- the javadocs should now be available.
> 3) The xml support was made more independent of particular Java version levels.
> 4) A test case which depended on the internals of Java string implementation was commented
out - it would work on some Java implementations, and fail on others.