uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaj-2.10.2 rc2
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:53:24 GMT
signatures: OK
install binary distr, run document analyzer, examine results with doc viewer - OK
build-from-source: OK
compare source-release with tag: OK
Install plugins into Eclipse Oxygen, run CDE, create type descriptor, run
JCasGen: OK
Run document analyzer from Eclipse after importing examples project from binary
distribution:  OK
Issues fixed: one issue wasn't closed when the release was cut ( 5629 - an
"Improvement" adding json jars to the uimaj examples project in the binary
distribution).  I don't think this is significant enough to block the release.
api-change-reports: OK
no changes to license / notices
spot-check repository incl license/notice: OK

[X] +1 OK to release

-Marshall Schor

On 10/30/2017 5:09 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> uimaj-2.10.2 rc2 is posted and ready for voting.
>
> There were four minor changes:
> 1) A json support jar from the uima binary distribution was added to the example eclipse
project "classpath"
> 2) The example eclipse project's classpath definition of where the Javadocs was corrected
- the javadocs should now be available.
> 3) The xml support was made more independent of particular Java version levels.
> 4) A test case which depended on the internals of Java string implementation was commented
out - it would work on some Java implementations, and fail on others.