uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA uimaFIT 2.4.0 RC 2
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:45:55 GMT
Hi all,

long long ago, I had already tried a 2.4.0 RC 1, so this is actually RC2.
Since we now have changes in the API, I decided to do a 2.4.0 instead of
a 2.3.1. I hope this time trying the release will be a smoother experience.

Otherwise, this is a minor feature and bugfix release:

- Fixed bug: indexCovered should not return reference annotation
- Fixed bug: JCasUtil.selectAt has different meaning than expected
- Upgrade to UIMA 2.10.2
- Added FSUtil.isMultiValuedFeature signature that works without a feature structure
- Maven plugin "generate" goal should include type system imports

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1166

SVN tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimafit/tags/uimafit-2.4.0

Release artifacts are here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/uima/uimafit-2.4.0-rc2/

Overall 5 issues have been resolved for this release.
They can be found in the jira-report.html.

... and here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.0uimaFIT%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release