uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA uimaFIT 2.4.0 RC 3 (was 2)
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 19:13:44 GMT
OK - Compared SVN branch with source ZIP

OK - Compiled from sources ZIP (empty Maven repo, Java 8)

OK - checked diff
-- there were only a few changes between 2.3.0 and 2.4.0
-- no changes in dependencies/licenses

OK - Checked README

OK - jira-report
-- I had to rebuild/reupload the release artifacts because the first time
   the jira report ended up empty. Since this report isn't included in the
   Maven artifacts, I didn't cancel the release or update the staged Maven
   artifacts.

OK - spot checked my (own) signature on Maven artifact in Nexus

[X] +1 OK to release

-- Richard