uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaj-3.0.0-beta-rc8
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:53:58 GMT
Hi Richard, thanks for testing !

The statement about working with Java 8 or later could represent just wishful
thinking...

The original Java 9 implementation had "issues" when Java applications were
migrated to it; the Java 9 release was delayed to allow those to be worked on.
I haven't "tested" anything since then, so I don't know if this would work with
Java 9 or not...

-Marshall