uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMAv3 & WebAnno - back to debugging JCas feature setup
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 02:48:46 GMT
This bug was due to a wrong design - actually adding JCas implied features into
the type system. This breaks various "binary" serialization/deserialization
schemes, which require an exact match between the type system and the serialized
form.

This is now fixed.

The next problem is a housekeeping one:  The DKPro being used as a uima v3 alpha
version of the JCas class for DocumentMetaData.

This needs regenerating for the current design.

I'm going to try to do that, but it's taking a very long time to download the
dkpro uima-v3 project...

-Marshall