uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMAv3 & WebAnno
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 19:36:08 GMT
I got to the end of your instructions OK, I think.

It showed me a page, after "import" action, with "details" tab, having
name/project type/description/script direction/
The "Console" (I'm using eclipse "run" to run this) has a whole bunch of
messages about imports, tag creation, etc.  No error messages I think, so far.

pushing the "save" button on the "details" tab gives error = hibernate exception
- constraint violation exception, could not execute statement,
Caused by: caused by ... (top one) org.hsqldb.HsqlException: integrity
constraint violation: unique constraint or index violation;
UK3K75VVU7MEVYVVB5MAY5LJ8K7 table: PROJECT
    at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-2.4.0.jar:2.4.0]

Switched to the Annotation page, saw 3 documents - 2 in blue, the middle one in
red.
tried opening Mockingjay2.tsv.  Got a popup : Do you want to leave this site? I
chose Leave, and it then said:
Internal Error, with a link "return to home page".
Console shows more errors, the top caused by seems to be in hibernate , eg
Caused by: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved
transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing:
de.tudarmstadt.ukp.clarin.webanno.model.Project

Maybe I need to configure hibernate?
-Marshall