uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMAv3 & WebAnno
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:03:29 GMT
I found a set of edge cases this change exposed, involved in properly setting up
the JCas classes and type systems.

These are now fixed under Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5704

UIMA v3 builds OK (for me) in both eclipse and command line.
(Command line differs in the sequencing of the test cases).

This version now supports merging extra features from JCas classes into type
systems
(and also has implemented the new semi-built-in Int2FS map type).

So, it might work nicely with WebAnno; if not, I'm hoping to see the next set of
bugs soon!

Cheers. -Marshall