uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Version 3 releases of subprojects
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 09:27:26 GMT
Hi,

I was asked if there is a timeline for a Ruta 3 version since Ruta 2
won't work with UIMA 3.

So, I wonder, is there a timeline for the UIMA subprojects to provide a
UIMA 3 compatible version?

Do the latest releases of your subprojects already work with UIMA 3?

Ruta depends on uimaFIT, so I assume I have to wait for uimaFIT 3 before
I start with Ruta 3? Richard, can you say something about a possible
uimaFIT 3 release?

Are there plans for UIMA-AS 3?

Best,

Peter