uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Version 3 releases of subprojects
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 03:40:48 GMT
Hi everyone,

Given this is a volunteer project, the timelines really depend on the community
and volunteers :-)

For testing UIMA 3, we did transforms of uima-as, uimaFIT, Ruta, and even
UIMA_C++ and had some testing on them.  The version changes needed for V3 were
frequently checked into our svn, under the path
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uv3/

Even though there is no official timeline, I would like to see the derivative
subprojects create version streams that depend on UIMA v3, soon.

I note that some of our add-on projects might need to have v3-compatible
releases done as well.

-Marshall