uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need strategy for java level compiliance
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 23:17:32 GMT
Sounds good with respect to changing the target level for the compiler
every now and then... but I think it would be good to ensure that
we can actually build and run on current versions, not only LTS versions.

I hope that after some initial rough period, transitions between
the 6-monthly releases will be smoother.

-- Richard