uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: shall we start a UIMA blog?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:50:58 GMT
IMHO blogs tend to be started, then a small number of posts are published, and
then they are abandoned. But if you feel you really wish to maintain a periodical,
no objections.

You could also tweet from time to time and point people to specific new parts
of the UIMA documentation or to the migration document? You could write a
new beginners tutorial as part of the UIMA documentation and tweet about that.

Cheers,

-- Richard