uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Board Report
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 14:17:25 GMT
Board report for Apache UIMA, for September 2018.

Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source software
related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the UIMA Oasis
Standard.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 16 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Lou DeGenaro on Mon May 02 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - voting on a new committer now.
 - Currently 24 committers.
 - Last committer addition was William Colen at Wed Apr 19 2017

 ## Releases:

 - no new releases this quarter.  We almost had one, but it was delayed
   so we could work on the new policy around checksums
 - last release was UIMA ConceptMapper addon 2.10.2 on 27 April 2018

Activity:
  This summer quarter has been a bit quieter than usual.
  Java SDK, UIMA-FIT, UIMA-AS, DUCC, RUTA are actively being worked on.
  Two new ICLAs and one CCLA received.
  Mailing list activity remains moderate.

Community: The community continues to be moderately active.

Issues: No Board level issues at this time.