uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release uima parent-pom 12 rc1
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2018 22:02:45 GMT
Hi,

I have a not-yet-checked-in change for the uima-wide parent pom.  I'm ok with
either proceeding with this release (doing the other changes later), or with
checking them in and doing one combined release.

The change is for a new profile that runs the api-change-report as part of a
build.  This is the report which shows, for public APIs, what got changed, from
release to release.

There's also another small change to the configuration for the pmd profile (used
when running the jenkins job to run the static source code analysis), to delete
the configuration line saying <targetJdk>1.6</targetJdk> and let it default
(which defaults to ${maven.compiler.source}), and change the pmd version to the
current one (3.10.0) (unless that version is specified by the current
apache-wide POM - I haven't checked.)

I guess I have a small preference to just proceed with the current rc candidate,
to get it done sooner.

Other opinions?  -Marshall