uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release uima parent-pom 12 rc2
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:08:17 GMT
When I configured the checksum-maven-plugin to

  -  find the pom and source-release properly
  -  and specified <attachChecksums>true</attachChecksums>,

it generated the sha512 checksum, and uploaded it to my .m2 repo, but with the
wrong name.

The name it used was the project-name+version + .sha512 .
It needs to use the name  artifact-name-including-suffix + .sha512  (suffix =
.jar, etc.)
So, I was hoping to see pom.xml.sha512,  uimaj-core-source-release.zip.sha512

I thought I could fix this by adding the configuration
<appendFilename>true</appendFilename>
but that apparently does nothing.  I took a quick look in the source code for
this plugin and didn't see that this parameter was used anywhere.

So - I'm thinking of abandoning the use of this plugin (at least for now) and
going back to ANT.

Has anyone else got this to work?

-Marshall