uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release uima parent-pom 12 rc1
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 15:06:44 GMT
The "net.nicoulaj.maven.plugins:checksum-maven-plugin:1.7" produces a slightly different file
format than the one we are currently using - I believe the file contains the checksum only
and not the filename or there is an asterisk missing in front of the filename.

I mainly adapted the Ant tasks because that saved me from having to understand in which order
everything works - path of least resistance. Actually, with the changes that I made, the output
generated from the checksum-maven-plugin in the Apache Parent POM is overwritten.

Using less procedural and ant more declarative maven would probably be preferable... but I
believe there is no pressing reason right now to switch unless somebody feels the inner urge
to spend some spare time on it ;) I'm personally more interested in doing a uimaFIT release
than refactoring the UIMA parent POM.

Cheers

-- Richard