uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: javadoc version "are you sure"?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:06:09 GMT
I'm not totally sure, but I think that message about javadoc seems to be 1.8.0
happens when the javadocVersion doesn't match the java being used to run maven.

Furthermore, I have noticed that I even get this message when building uv3-uimaj
which specifies javadocVersion 1.8  (I guess because it doesn't match 1.8.0).

So I just have been ignoring this, thinking it will be fixed with a later
release of the maven javadoc plugin.

-Marshall