uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release uima parent-pom 12 rc1
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 14:33:09 GMT
-1 to release, pending some updates discussed in this thread.

I'll also review the changes in the apache-wide pom between the one used in our
uima-wide pom now (18) and the current one (21).  One change I noticed is that
the (21) version has a new spec at the end for a plugin to calculate the sha-512
checksum on source-release zip and tar files. It uses a plugin
"net.nicoulaj.maven.plugins:checksum-maven-plugin:1.7" - does anyone have an
opinion on this vs. what we're doing now?

-Marshall