uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Ruta 2.7.0 RC2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:49:47 GMT
Ok, then I'll prepare an RC3 since they are part of the source release.

Which example projects should I remove?

GermanNovels: of course, there is also already a ticket. It could be
that the example will never be added again since there is also
https://github.com/pkluegl/ruta/tree/master/ruta-german-novel-with-dkpro
because of the TreeTagger dependency, I think.

ExtensionsExample: is not broken, but it most likely will look broken to
users. I would remove it.

ruta-maven-example: should be ok, but there is a problem with Java 11.
If I can fix the Java 11 build, then I would keep it.

Anything else?

Best,

Peter

--