uima-dev mailing list archives

From Hai-son X Nguyen <Hai-Son.Ngu...@kp.org>
Subject Re: graphQL and UIMA
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:12:36 GMT
I can provide some help and am interested in both GraphQL and JSON (possibly for Elastic Search).

My specific use case is clinical NLP and we have tools that support our end results (SQL DB)
but lack a good ability to see intermediate annotation and changes caused by changing ML models.

Been tossing around ideas to use both GraphQL and/or Elastic Search without regression processes.

Maybe a consistent few hours a week?