uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaj-3.0.3 rc1
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:02:30 GMT
This has me stumped...   I can make things work normally by installing into
Eclipse version 2019-03.

Installing into 2019-06 goes without any errors, after restart, I make a simple
java project.

Then I do new -> UIMA -> Type system descriptor, and default things and hit finish.

Instead of showing me the type system in the Configuration Descriptor Editor, it
shows just a main window (blank), with a small "x" tab at the top (that when
clicked, closes the window).

Nothing in the error log...    Regular files edit fine; the type system created
can be edited with a default editor OK.

Repeating this gives the same results.  Repeating with Eclipse 2019-03 - works
as expected.

-Marshall