uima-dev mailing list archives

From Hai-son X Nguyen <Hai-Son.Ngu...@kp.org>
Subject Re: graphQL and UIMA
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 21:27:05 GMT
Hi,

I took a look and I think we can start with a  UIMA type system to GraphQL type system. After
that we can start exploring the Query side and instrumenting the data layer to access single/multiple
XMI files.

Can I get any direction on where to house the code and any specs for the transform?

Or can I start on the JSON reader initially?

Thanks!
Hai-Son