uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [VOTE] moving uimaj to git repo?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 18:13:50 GMT
Please respond with a +1 or other for the decision to move uimaj to a writable
GIT repo, and
switch to using GIT for the source code control system for uimaj.

[X] +1 OK to move uimaj from SVN to (writable) GIT for source control

[ ]  0  don't care

[ ]  -1 not OK to move uimaj from SVN to (writable) GIT for source control
because...

-Marshall