uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: naming of github "tags" - need to include /rel/ it seems...
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:43:00 GMT
It's ok with me to remove the tag without the rel, once the vote passes.

I don't (currently) know where it is used, and if it turns out to cause a
problem, once we know the particulars, we probably can figure out a good way to
address it.

Cheers. -Marshall

> On 30. Oct 2019, at 03:10, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
>> I think this problem is avoidable, if we do not delete the other tag.
> Well, yes... but then we have every tag twice, once with and once without "rel". I'd
personally find that confusing and annoying.